MEGURU Co., LTD and their subsidiaries MMS Guam and MMS ACTIVITY (hereinafter referred to as “MEGURU”) utilizes cookies to obtain information for the purposes of analyzing how customers use the website, and provide customized services and advertisements to individual customers.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies function to retain a customer’s browsing data on the active device, including PCs, smartphones, tablets, and other devices that can access the internet.
Regarding the cookies, there are cookies set by MEGURU (first-party cookies) and cookies set by MEGURU affiliates (third-party cookies).
2. How are cookies used?
(2) MEGURU may use information collected through cookies to analyze customers’ use of the website (access status, traffic, routing, etc.) to improve the performance of the website and enhance the services provided by MEGURU for the customers.
Google analytics is used to analyze cookies. Click the link below for more information about how data is collected and processed by Google Analytics, provided by Google, LLC.
KARTE, provided by Plaid, is used to improve MEGURU services. Learn more about how data is collected and processed at the link below.
(3) Additionally, cookies may be used to deliver tailored ads to the users through an affiliated ad-service provider.
3. How to disable cookies
(1) Customers can disable cookies by changing the browser settings. However, disabling cookies may result in the inability to access certain services. For information on how to change cookie settings, please consult the links below according to the browser in use.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
(2) How to disable certain cookies
Please contact the appropriate company for information on how to stop the provision of information to ad servicing providers. Please feel free to refer to the URLS below of the main ad-servicers below.
4. Data sent using Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are used for access analysis and to deliver tailored ads.
The data transmitted through third-party cookies is as follows:
To opt-out (disable) cookies, please change the settings from the page of the provider company or from the settings of the browser in use. Please note that disabling cookie functionality may affect the proper functioning of some or all services on the site.